Yeah!!! It is going to be so fun the next time we see you guys. I am sure Hailey will wonder what happened to her crawling buddy=) It is so funny, Adam did that exact same shoulder shrug and I think that Nathaniel did too...last time we saw him. It must be a Nehring thing=)Hopefully, we can see you guys soon!
Love it, love it, love it! So cute.
Cute! We had to watch it three times (Carter insisted). Avery said "mom" for the first time on Mother's day :) Of course she is only 4 months old so she has no idea what she is saying, but it was still fun.
Give that kid a football!
way to go brady! i can't believe how big he is! we can't wait to see you guys.
Wahooo!! So fun to see him beginning to walk! Just wait till he is running around everywhere and you cant keep him still!
So adorable!! Thats my Grandson. Only 2 more weeks and I'll squeeze him in person. Can't wait.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah!!! It is going to be so fun the next time we see you guys. I am sure Hailey will wonder what happened to her crawling buddy=)
It is so funny, Adam did that exact same shoulder shrug and I think that Nathaniel did too...last time we saw him. It must be a Nehring thing=)
Hopefully, we can see you guys soon!
Love it, love it, love it! So cute.
Cute! We had to watch it three times (Carter insisted). Avery said "mom" for the first time on Mother's day :) Of course she is only 4 months old so she has no idea what she is saying, but it was still fun.
Give that kid a football!
way to go brady! i can't believe how big he is! we can't wait to see you guys.
Wahooo!! So fun to see him beginning to walk! Just wait till he is running around everywhere and you cant keep him still!
So adorable!! Thats my Grandson. Only 2 more weeks and I'll squeeze him in person. Can't wait.
Post a Comment