Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another hair cut


Brady's cute curly hair was getting a little LONG. So I gave it a trim. It ended up shorter than I was going for, but isn't this what happens at every guy haircut. We like his short look and think he looks older with it.


This was the 3rd haircut with the trimmers and he definately did not like it.


Here are the before and afters:

He hated this towel.. it was gone before we even started.



The new Brady


5 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE it! Cute big boy! And way to cut hair on your own! I am scared to do it!

Michelle and Tyler said...

Awwww I love his curly blonde hair! SO cute! Maybe our little girl will inherit it too :) I agree, he looks so much older with it short!

The Robinson's said...

Ohhh Linds he is SUCH a lil twin of yours! He looks JUST like you! How cute are those curls!! I think you should let his hair grow out!!! :) But waaay cute non the less!!

Lindsey said...

oh yes we are letting it grow. it looks cute short but it is way to short right now. in a couple weeks it will be perfect.

Lauren said...

brady is SO cute!! and congratulations on your growing belly!! i had no idea and that is so exciting :) yay for families!!!