Just think...you could be here in oregon where its almost june and its still COLD AND RAINNY!!! UGH! Or I guess you could be in Utah where its still snowing!
Trust me, hot and humid is better than non stop rain! Our streets were flooding yesterday. It's almost summer! My poor flowers are drowning and my kids can't play outside. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :-)
5 comments:
We'll just have to have pool parties everyday if it is! Are you still a member of the Y?
Im sorry,I remember thinking that in Ohio, and Virginia,your body will adapt soon, I promise! And it wont bother you as much!
xoxo
Just think...you could be here in oregon where its almost june and its still COLD AND RAINNY!!! UGH! Or I guess you could be in Utah where its still snowing!
Trust me, hot and humid is better than non stop rain! Our streets were flooding yesterday. It's almost summer! My poor flowers are drowning and my kids can't play outside. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :-)
hi! just checking in to see all your great stuff!!! love dad
Post a Comment