Last weekend I got to go to the Oprah Show in Chicago!! We made it into a little girls weekend by spending the night after the show and coming home Saturday. It was so much fun to do something fun and spur of the moment like this!
We got up early Friday morning and drove to Chicago, ate brunch, waited at the studio for about 4 hours (ahhh.. they were way behind shedule) taped the show, checked into our hotel, ate an amazing dinner, got reading to go hot-tubbing only to walk down and find out the hot tub was closed - major bummer, got a full nights rest!! Then headed home after a jamba juice breakfast.
The show was cool but I must say that it was not a overwhelmingly cool as i thought it would have been. Maybe if we would have gotten something is would have been cooler - can you believe on Oprah's last season we didn't even get anything!?!? I though she always gave her audience at least something... I guess a show on soap operas didn't really warrant any gifts. oh well the trip was still soo fun!
Thanks girls for a fun little road trip! I definately want to do this again SOON!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! All us girls need to do a trip like that together, how much fun would that be! OH, and I love your hair straight, so silky beautiful!
Post a Comment