Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5 years!



Rich and I had our 5th Wedding Anniversary back in January! It is crazy to think that it has already been 5 years since we got married! I guess it makes sense since we now have 2 kids, but it has gone by so fast. We make a great team and I am so greatful for the wonderful husband and father that Rich is. I love you babe!

I was in charge of our anniversary celebration. We have never really done anything besides go out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. I figured since it was our 5 years we could do something a little more exciting and special. I picked Rich up from school and we went to dinner at PF Changs, had a little overnight getaway, got 1 hour foot massages, and went to lunch. Then it was back to school that afternoon for Rich. We had a great time and it was so nice and so foriegn to not have the boys with us for an entire day and night!

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Nehring for watching the boys overnight for us!! Max was still waking up twice a night at this point.. so Grandma we really love you for getting up with him!

No comments: