Here's a few random pictures of the boys, both growing up so fast!
We don't see too much of these.....eyes. Max sleeps all the time.
First walk together to go feed the ducks.
Cutie.
At his two week check up Max was 9 lbs. 15 ounces (80%) and 22 inches long (75%)
This little man is really growing up fast!
At his 18 month appointment he was 30 lbs 2 ounces (90%) and 35.5 inches (97%).
Picking out some pumpkins at the pumkin patch
Too big to carry...just right to sit on.
Too big to carry and sit on.
Well, Mom and Dad are tired but doing just fine. Brady has adjusted well to his new little brother....so far. We love them both and couldn't be more happy!
10 comments:
thanks for the pictures! you have two really cute boys. can't wait to see you in a couple months!
Dang linds, they are TOO CUTE!!!! I cannot wait to squeeze their cheeks like a creepy aunty!! Hehe, love it!!!
Congrats on your new addition! Your boys are adorable!!!
boy, some goodlooking kids!!!!! looking like their mom and dad. nice pumpkins and nice photos too.love. r.a.e.
2 kids is such an amazing thing! Congrats. Your boys are ADORABLE. I really really love that first picture. The innocence & newness in his eyes takes my breath away.
Your boys are so cute! I love that Brady got your glorious hair. Looks life is going really well for you guys. xoxo
I am melting right now looking at this post! What adorable little boys you have! Max is so sweet and Brady looks like so much fun! When will I get to meet them!? It's crazy how life has changed so much since we've seen each other! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well :)
So adorable!! Love the pictures...your little guys are adorable!
He is so cute, well they both are1 :) Hope you are feeling well and that we can see you again sometime soon.
Congrats!!!! Max is so precious! I can't believe how cute both he and Brady are.. well I can. Nice job by you guys ;)
Post a Comment