Monday, October 04, 2010

Max Eugene Nehring

Here he is! Born at 6:47a.m. on the 29th of September. Mom, Dad, Max, and even Brady are all doing well and recovering from the big change. Here's some pics.

 Here he is only a couple of minutes old.



 Mom holding the little guy for the first time!




 8 lbs 14 ounces 21.5 inches long. A good healthy baby.




 Brady lovin' his little bro.




 Brady checking out Max.




 Nana hanging out with B-man. Thanks goodness we have family that was able to help.




 Sleeping......




 ..........still sleeping......





............and still sleeping


Well Max is a fun little guy who has brought nothing but joy. We'll post more pics later.

9 comments:

Jayson and Julianne said...

Congratulations! What a handsome little man. 8lb 14 oz is pretty big, hope you are doing well.

Kim said...

He is such a sweet little guy!!!! Congrats! Let us know if you need anything!

Michelle and Tyler said...

Awwwww Linds I'm so happy for you! Max is so precious! Such a little gerber baby face! SO cute! I wish I was there to bring you dinner and watch Brady for you :) Congratulations!

Greg and Bethanie said...

Lins,

He is one of the most gorgeous babies I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you all! Loves!

Stephanie said...

He is so beautiful. I love the picture of Brady & Max!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

oH my gosh he is the most perfect cutest little baby. congrats

Liz said...

we are so excited to have a new cousin! he's so handsome and has the sweetest little face. i love all of the pictures. thanks for posting! have fun with nana! there are a couple boys back here who are missing her!

Anonymous said...

great to see the photos. quite a handsome new boy. awesome to have another grandbabyboy!!! WE MISS NANA BACK IN OREGON BUT I KNOW SHE IS LOVING IT IN INDIANA RIGHT NOW. HOPE YOU ARE ALL GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP. LOVE YOU ALL. GRANDPA RICK.

sarah e. said...

Congratulations!!! He is perfect. So happy for your family! :)