Thursday, June 04, 2009

2 month update!

I am finally getting to this! On Monday Brady had his 2 month doctor appointment which meant shots and the usual weigh in. Here are his stats:


Weight: 14 pounds 9 ounces - 97th %


Height: 25 inches - 97th %


Head: 15 2/3 inches - 50th %


The doctor saw him and looked at his stats and said "Well, he isn't missing any feedings" I laughed and thought it was funny. He did great with the shots - just crying when she pricked him but calmed down after she was done.


I wish I was able to get a good smiling picture but of course he smiles most when we don't have the camera close. He is on a pretty routine schedule of going to bed between 7:30 and 9pm and will sleep until about 2:30 - 3 am. He will eat and then sleep until usually around 6:30, but during this stretch will wake up a few times and need help falling back asleep. For the most part though he does pretty well at night. He is such a great baby - only crying because he is hungry or tired.


Now here are a TON of pictures.
Here he is after his doc appt. with his 3 band aids from the shots
This is him yesterday. He's in a 6-9 month outfit! CRAZY.

Just looking cute

Almost too big for the pack n play changing table
Chilin' in mom and dads bed while mom washes the bedding

playing and sleeping in his chair

Bath time a couple days ago. Look at that big full belly! (he just finished eating) Now his baths are in the tub without the little mesh thing he is in here.
Laughing at Dad drying him off
He likes to sleep like this



7 comments:

Candace said...

He is such a sweetie pie!! I was so happy I finally got to meet him at the little 1st year party last week! Sad that you were sick though.....I've been there, Woman!! NOT fun. Hope your all better now.

Liz said...

he's so big!! i can't believe it. what a cutie! can't wait to meet this little man in just a couple weeks.

Melissa said...

Don't you feel so accomplished because of his chubby disposition! All that hard work is showing, he looks so healthy and happy! Too cute, great job!

Jessica said...

So cute! Love the last picture of him sleeping with his arms and legs all spread out, how can babies sleep like that?!

Kim said...

He is so cute! And seriously so big!!!!

ash said...

Holy Cow Linds! He is a BEAST! I Love it!!! Just wont be able to hold him for our LOOOONG excursions while in France ;) Cant wait to finally meet the lil guy!

Scott and Jamie said...

Oh, so cute. Love the chucks. That's the same way Cole sleeps. Loves to be wrapped up but with arms out! That's men for ya, I guess.