Here we are getting ready for church about a month ago. So Brady would have been about 7 weeks old.




Then this is the boys after church
Since the weather is getting really nice I got this little swim hat for Brady. When we were going on a walk we thought it would be a good idea to use and block the sun. However, this is what kept happening. funny funny.
Since the weather is getting really nice I got this little swim hat for Brady. When we were going on a walk we thought it would be a good idea to use and block the sun. However, this is what kept happening. funny funny.
Here it is doing its job for about a minute before it fell again. I bought the smallest size at the store too.
We've had a lot going on in the last 2 weeks so I'll try to update a lot this week!
4 comments:
We're leaving tonight so we won't see you guys until...I don't even know when. Have an amazing time on your trip and call me when you get back!
HES so cute!! And so BIG! He's going to be just like his dad!
Does his hair have a hint of red in it? Looks like it one picture!
Great idea about the webcam...tho, the lack of makeup and hair doing might scare my fam!
oh those pictures are so cute
I love Brady! He is adorable! I love the hat!
Post a Comment