Lets just say that it reminded me how much I don't like getting back into shape. It felt good to get a good sweat in but rough to realize how long the road is in front of me.
PS. Rich and I have set a goal to run the mini marathon next year. Now that its public we have to stick to it.
6 comments:
way to go linds! i hate losing the baby weight...no fun. when's the mini marathon? i've been thinking about doing one but the motivation hasn't hit yet!
also, how's the crying it out going?? let's talk soon:)
Running the MINI??! You're my hero! It IS hard getting your "rear in gear" again after having a baby!! I salute you got doing it though!
Way to be on the ball Linds! The baby weight comes off much slower than ever before but don't get discouraged. I have been working out 5-6 times a week and became a vegan, cut out all refined sugar and eat all organic. I just finally lost all my baby weight (7 months later) and nothing even fits the same as pre-prego. Good for you to have the motivatation and keep up the hard work :) Also I love running mini marathons. They are the best and give such a rush at the end. Enjoy!
Gym = good!! I am actually looking forward to being able to workout and get this baby weight off!!
Oh no! I can hardly get motivated to go to the gym without any kids around. I'll be hopeless once I finally do have a baby!
So, Richard asked us to run the race with you guys...I am still debating but he is definitely in. I asked him if he would run my pace and he said I could run with you...he wants to win! (HA!) I told him his 4 1/2 minute mile days were over.=)
Post a Comment