This picture just makes me smile! He wasn't crying that hard so it was cute!
Rich came home from school on Friday and said he was taking me out and that my mom was going to watch Brady. So this is us going out on our first date after baby. We had a really good time! Thanks babe for being so thoughtful!
Brady has curly hair! Can you see it? Once it dries and I touch it cause it's so soft it goes straight.
He loves his binky! And he has his forehead like this a lot of the time.
Me and my babe! We have no idea who he looks like yet.
We went on our first walk outside on Easter cause the weather was so beautiful. Here Brady is all bundled up.
Our first outing!
The little guy loves his stroller

And I had to put this on here it makes me laugh! He just has such long arms and legs. All his clothes fit width wise but he is almost out of all his 0-3 month sleeper outfits b/c they are too short in the arms and legs and way to small in the feet.
Rich came home from school on Friday and said he was taking me out and that my mom was going to watch Brady. So this is us going out on our first date after baby. We had a really good time! Thanks babe for being so thoughtful!
Brady has curly hair! Can you see it? Once it dries and I touch it cause it's so soft it goes straight.
He loves his binky! And he has his forehead like this a lot of the time.
Me and my babe! We have no idea who he looks like yet.
We went on our first walk outside on Easter cause the weather was so beautiful. Here Brady is all bundled up.
Our first outing!
The little guy loves his stroller
And I had to put this on here it makes me laugh! He just has such long arms and legs. All his clothes fit width wise but he is almost out of all his 0-3 month sleeper outfits b/c they are too short in the arms and legs and way to small in the feet.
12 comments:
WE love love love him! I love his curls. Lindsey- you look amazing! Are you sure you jst gave birth??
OH, he is SO sweet, Lindsey!! As soon as my kids & I get better I would love to come give him a snuggle! And I'd love to bring you a meal too! When's a good day?? I'm not kidding!
What a GREAT hubby you have to take you out for your first after baby date; you SO need time like that with a new baby!
It was so good to see you guys today! Brady is so precious and I enjoyed holding him, even if it was just for a minute (I think Hailey got jealous). We love have you guys close and are grateful for the time we get to spend with you!
Love ya!
I know, we already commented...but Mike thinks that Brady looks like Richard. Just wanted to tell you that. I think he might have Richard's forehead. We both think he is such a handsome little guy!
Love ya=)
Aw Linds!!! I Love the pictures and your story!! Haha but I honestly am sitting in my room and cannot stop laughing about how funny the last picture of brady is with his LOOOONG legs and arms! Its just too cute! I cant wait to meet the little guy...i sure hope its before france! :) LOVE YOU!
i love all the new pics! i can't wait to meet this little boy in FRANCE!! i hope things are going well on your own! i'll give you a call later.
Linds
He is so gorgeous! I am so happy for you! Itsounds like you are ghetting the hang of things! Always a good feeling! I wish you were down the street, so I could stop by and visit!
We miss you guys!
I hope you're starting to feel a little better now. That's no fun that recovery has been slow, but I promise you'll start feeling normal eventually! I can't believe you had to push for 2.5 hours. I had to push for a little over 2 and I've never heard of anyone else who's had to for so long! I totally feel for you.
Brady's curly hair is so cute! Caden loves his baths too.
I miss him!!! Can't believe how hard it has been leaving you guys. Thanks for an amazing experience. One a mom will treasure always. Brady will be a special young man because he has two amazing parents. Linds, and Rich I love you.
he is so so cute Lindsey! Look at all that hair...i bet it falls out and will be blonde! He is so adorable and i am so jealous. Looks like you are such a good mommy. I need to come see him...when is a good time? I don't want to intrude or anything but i would love to see you guys.
CUTE pictures! He is darling! You guys look so happy! :)
so cute!!!! I need to come see you....and him. Is your mom still there? Do you need anything?
Post a Comment