I want to get some newborn pictures of Brady taken but I have no idea where to go or if there are any great photographers in the area. Those of you in Indy any suggestions??
There's a girl in 3rd ward that you may remember. Her name is Adri Donahoe. Here's her website: http://adrisphotoblog.blogspot.com I've never had pictures taken with her but lots of other families I know have and she does a good job! I'm pretty sure she has really decent prices. Good luck!
I usually go to JCPenney's since they're pretty good, and REALLY cheap. I have a coupon if you want to use it. Check out my blog for Cole's 6 month pictures just taken a few weeks ago there at the greenwood mall. (have the blonde hair lady do them, she's the owner and has been doing it for 8 yrs). I am going to call you today, I want to come over tomorrow to see your little guy since my kids are better now!
3 comments:
There's a girl in 3rd ward that you may remember. Her name is Adri Donahoe. Here's her website: http://adrisphotoblog.blogspot.com I've never had pictures taken with her but lots of other families I know have and she does a good job! I'm pretty sure she has really decent prices. Good luck!
I don't have any suggestions, but if you want "newborn" pictures I would get it done as soon as you can just because they really do change SO fast!
I usually go to JCPenney's since they're pretty good, and REALLY cheap. I have a coupon if you want to use it. Check out my blog for Cole's 6 month pictures just taken a few weeks ago there at the greenwood mall. (have the blonde hair lady do them, she's the owner and has been doing it for 8 yrs). I am going to call you today, I want to come over tomorrow to see your little guy since my kids are better now!
Post a Comment