With only single digit days left until my due date the countdown is on! We think we have everything ready for our little guy to get here and I'm still feeling pretty good.
We'll be sure to keep ya'll posted on anything exciting happening!
Ok so did you buy a boppy or a bumbo chair? That is what we were going to get you. I will get those sent asap. That is if you dont have them already! Exciting!
Good luck!!! Keep thinking you're not due for another week past your due date though. It gets really depressing if you go over. (Like I did...by a week!) :)
7 comments:
Soooooooo excited for you!!!!!! You will be a great Mom!! Thinking about you and hope you have an easy and as painless a delivery as possible!! =)
oooo! i just got tingles. I am so excited for you! A whole new part of your life is just about to begin. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so did you buy a boppy or a bumbo chair? That is what we were going to get you. I will get those sent asap. That is if you dont have them already! Exciting!
Crazy! That went by fast (for me, anyways).
Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
YAY!!!! Can't wait!!!!
Good luck!!! Keep thinking you're not due for another week past your due date though. It gets really depressing if you go over. (Like I did...by a week!) :)
You are going to be such fabulous parents!!
Yeah! We are so excited to meet our new little nephew. Don't hesitate to call if you guys need anything.
Love ya,
Mike, Linds and Kids
Post a Comment