We are really excited for this little boy to come! He looks great and very healthy. We are joining the clan of about 10 others having little boys as well!
Glad you got the memo...nobody in the Christensen family has girls! Well, not our generation anyway. We're so excited for you:) Are you going to Sara's wedding? If so, we'll see you then!
We are so excited for you guys! And...we are excited to be apart of the little guys first few years=) Have a wonderful day and we will catch up with you tomorrow.
Yay for boys!! After having a boy and 2 girls, I would say boys are so much easier! Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. p.s. it's only a matter of time before you start asking people for name suggestions, so I'm gonna go ahead and throw in my vote for Connor. That's what we were going to name our baby if we had another boy. But we ended up with girls, so I have to live vicariously through other people!
Congratulations! I love both my kids, but the boy is sooo much easier than the girl. Hopefully he will be low maintenance and allow you to have a smooth transition to motherhood!
Yea for Lil' Boys. I can't believe I will be having my third lil' grandson. I am so happy for the two of you. New School, New House, New Baby, what more could you ask for. You are so blessed!!! Love you both, Nana Kari
20 comments:
It's an epidemic isn't it?
Congrats!
Congrats on the boy! Boys are the best- we are excited for you.
SWEEEEEET! I totally knew it, I voted BOY!!!! Whoo hoo!! Have so much fun picking out his name and little boy clothes, etc!! =)
Yay, I guess I am biased cause I have never had a girl, but I have LOVED having a boy. I am so excited for you.
CONGRATS so fun!!! Get ready to be peed on HaHa!
Glad you got the memo...nobody in the Christensen family has girls! Well, not our generation anyway. We're so excited for you:) Are you going to Sara's wedding? If so, we'll see you then!
We are so excited for you guys! And...we are excited to be apart of the little guys first few years=) Have a wonderful day and we will catch up with you tomorrow.
Love,
Mike, Linds, Emerson, Jake and Hailey
Jonathan told me yesterday, CONGRATS!!! We LOVE having a little boy!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Just think, he will have so many little friends to play with.
i am so so so so happy and excited for out little boys to play together! i guess ashley's gonna have to get married and have the girls in this family.
Congrats!!!! Im sure Rich is thrilled!:) Remember how much fun you had with Ryan?
You will be a great Mommy! I am so excited for you!
I really hope it is not an epedemic though.... I need a girl someday....{you too..}
Tally: 6 Great Grandson's, 0 Great Granddaughters...
Yay for boys!! After having a boy and 2 girls, I would say boys are so much easier! Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
p.s. it's only a matter of time before you start asking people for name suggestions, so I'm gonna go ahead and throw in my vote for Connor. That's what we were going to name our baby if we had another boy. But we ended up with girls, so I have to live vicariously through other people!
Marc called me yesterday after Richard let him know - YAY! We're so excited for you guys. This is certainly going to be a family full of boys, huh? :)
wow that is so exciting! congrats
wha-hooooooooooooooooo!
That's great!!! I'm so excited you are having a boy! Now you'll have to keep us posted on names if you're sharing.
Congratulations! I love both my kids, but the boy is sooo much easier than the girl. Hopefully he will be low maintenance and allow you to have a smooth transition to motherhood!
Yea for Lil' Boys. I can't believe I will be having my third lil' grandson. I am so happy for the two of you. New School, New House, New Baby, what more could you ask for. You are so blessed!!! Love you both,
Nana Kari
We're so excited for you two, especially for having a boy. They're so much fun!
Boys first are the best! I'm so excited for you! Watch out, boys have strong legs and they like to put those heels right in your ribs!!!
Post a Comment