Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tomorrow's the Day!!

So tomorrow is the big day!!!

We are so excited and hope to hear that the baby is healthy and that we can see if it's a BOY or GIRL!!!

Also - I've started feeling the baby move! Since Monday night I've been feeling light movements and flutters pretty consistently. Its kinda sureal and crazy to really know that there is a little ALIVE person growing in me! anyways.. just had to share!

Check back for some exciting news tomorrow (thursday)!!

5 comments:

Laura Earl said...

soooooo exciting! Yes, can't wait to hear! :)

Liz said...

yay, i can't wait!

Unknown said...

We are so excited for today! It is always fun when you can start feeling the little one move around! We will talk to you soon.

Love ya!

Emily said...

HURRY HURRY!

The Browns said...

that is so exciting. I can't wait to find out what we are having.