Monday, October 13, 2008

Lovin it!

We are MOVED IN!! and we LOVE IT!! We are not organized at all yet, but thanks to many of our friends that helped us move our stuff into our new house on Saturday.

Its weird that all our stuff is in this strange house.. it seems like we are just vising someone else's home and we will have to go back to our apt. in a few days.

I'll take lots of pictures and post them as soon as I find my camera cord in one of the boxes.

We don't have a picture of how excited we are... but we might look like this little guy if we did!



7 comments:

Kristi said...

Congratulations! Moving is so much work but so much fun at the same time!

Sarah said...

fun!! can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

fun, i wish i would have come anyway on sat to help but i thought i would be in the way and you would feel pressure to entertain me (not that you would have to) ok this isn't sounding good. you know what i mean! i'm excited to see it!

Lauren said...

yay!! I'm sooo happy for you and totally jealous that you're pregnant and living in a real house. One of these days we'll get there ;) Good luck unpacking all the boxes...that's always the best part...I realized this past summer just how much I really do hate moving. We drove our stuff out to DC 2 years ago and then back this past summer and put everything that we own in a storage unit for who knows how long. I'd kill for a real house of our own. You lucky duck!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Im so happy for you guys to actually have a house now! By the way...im sure your "grill" looks a whole lot better than the monkey's on your page. Miss you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for having us over on Saturday! Your house is so cute and we love all that you are doing to it.
We are counting down the days with you guys till we find out if we have a little niece or nephew.=)
Hope to see you guys soon!

Love,
Linds, Mike and Kids

Mandi said...

I'm so happy for you, you sweet little thing! A home, and a baby! It just sounds so perfect! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little belly! I think you are going to have a boy by the way. Try the Chinese Calendar. It is crazy how accurate it is.