Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The big day

So November 6th is our big day! We'll be sure to let you all know if we're having a boy or girl!!

I can't believe it is only 4 weeks away! These last few weeks have definitely flown by.

What do you think we're having?? Take our little poll and we'll see if you're right!

7 comments:

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

what the holyness!!! you are about to have a baby???! Congrats! that is so awesome. Good luck with that. How are you? It is sooo good to read about your family. Hope all is well.

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

And where are you guys?

Sarah said...

that will be such a fun day!!!! can't wait to hear!

Michelle and Tyler said...

How exciting! That does seem so soon! I cant wait to hear what you find out!

Brooke said...

Yeah congrats on becoming a mommy! You are in for a great treat and i know will be a great mom!

Julie said...

I voted for girl! Can't wait to hear what you are officially having. It's nice not having to refer to the baby as "it" when you don't what what he/she is.

Catherine Parker said...

Linz!! Congratulations! You are having a baby and you have your own house. You're such a grownup! :) I'm so happy to see these awesome, fun things happening in your life.