We know the size, style and price range we want but we just can't find an area of Indianapolis that is the perfect 15 min away from the school that isn't in a 'downtown' area of town.
We want to be in a nice secure neighborhood - but we are finding out these neighborhoods we like are about 30 min away.
So we're being patient and hopefully we'll find an area that we will like and then we'll start researching the homes for sale in that area!

I think a little brick home like this would just be perfect for us! Anyways. We'll keep you updated! And post pictures once we find that little tiny cord!
5 comments:
House hunting...how exciting! That is a darling little house.
I'm glad you found our post.
How's your job going?
Tips for the cruise...enjoy every minute of being a little kid again: all you do is eat & play & eat & play!!!
cute!! so where is this house? We have some Utah friends going to dental school, too, and live on the northside. Near Carmel & Zionsville. I can't remember which one. Are you loving Indiana??
So fun linds! I love brick homes! Good Luck!
Wow! So many fun things happening all at once! Congratulations on everything. Good luck with the house hunting (that's a great idea to find an area you like first). I'm sure all your effort will be worth it when you find the perfect place. Have fun!
I can't believe you are in indiana already. that seems so far away. I can't wait to see what your new house is going to be like. miss you. merm
Post a Comment