Anyways, last Friday, a little over a week ago Richie had an intramural basketball game and he sprained is ankle pretty bad. It was really really swollen, and got pretty bruised. The swelling didn't start goign down until 3 days ago. He was on crutches for like 3 days and then decided he didn't need them anymore. Here are some pictures of him with his lovely crutches before we left for church last week.
2 weeks ago we went on a long walk by Bridal Veil Falls. We saw the falls but they were totally frozen. There were like 1 or 2 that were not frozen, but we couldn't believe it, becauase the weather has been so nice for about a month now. Anyways, these are some kinda cool pictures of the frozen falls. (sorry the first one I forgot to rotate, the left side should be the top)
I also had a really good friend of mine go into the MTC about 2 weeks ago. She was one of my roommates before I got married. We went out to dinner and had an evening to hang out before she left for her mission, the picture above is when we went out to eat. She is going to the SLC Temple Square mission and we are so excited for her! It is kind of funny because one of our other roommates who is also married is now pregnant and is due in July. She if from Salt Lake, so we joke that we are all going to try and find Katie on her mission in temple square, especially when Mary has her baby so that Katie can see him. Anyways, everything is good. I got a new calling in church about 6 weeks ago so I am much more busy with that now, but it is going really well.
3 comments:
Lindsay how fun! I am glad that I have FOUND your blog. I don't know why I never noticed it on Liz and Travis's blog...but here I am! I'll check in on your often. You guys are so busy, I am impressed by everything you do. See you tomorrow night at waterpolo.
PS...I went to load you unto my blog and had a hard time deciding if I put you under friends or family.... :)
good pictures guys! i can't believe katie is already in the mtc! how crazy! Good luck finishing up the semester. we'll talk to you soon
Post a Comment