Friday, February 09, 2007

6-0

Well we have some exciting news to share with all of you! On Tuesday night we won our tennis match, then we litteraly ran over to our waterpolo match to get there at half time, and we won that game. Then the next night Richie had a basketball game and they won as well.

It was a fun week full of intramural games. We were able to see Liz'a mom Teresa, and her twin sister Alisa, and a bunch of her cousins that I played with two seasons ago! Teresa brought all of us rice crispy treats! Just like the good ol days when we were young and had orange slices and caprisuns after ever soccer game!! So it was fun to see all of them. Our tennis game was scheduled at 7pm and waterpolo at 7:30 so we were a little worried we might not make it, but we did!

This week I also entered a Web Analytics Competition at BYU, it is sponsored by Omniture, an analytics company in Orem. The first place winner gets $5,000, second place $2,000 and third place $1,000. There are a lot of teams competeing though, but I think I will learn a lot and it will be fun. Anyways, this week seems to have gone by very fast!

4 comments:

Liz said...

My mom's great! That's awesome that she brought rice crispy treats. Way to go on all your wins!

Lindsey said...

Liz, I must say you are my best blogger friend!! You are the only one that leaves comments!! It makes me feel good that at least one person is reading what I write about! haha, love ya!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Winners!!!! It sounds like it is so much fun. I wish I would have played intramurals many years ago. Oh wait, They didn't have intramurals way back then!!!

Ritchie, Wow, 95% that is awesome! I bet you had one heck of a headache when it finally was over. Just think, only a couple more months, and you will be SENIOR status. YEAH!! Love you guys, keep having fun together. Rick and I had a blast playing in Hawaii together. TO MUCH FUN!!!! Mom

Lindsey said...

Hey mom, you spell Richie with no 't', just to let you know.