While I was researching some good ideas to share with all of you about hitting with topspin I found an article that may be helpful to those intermediate tennis players out there.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good advice, I could always use some extra topspin in my game.
My tennis class was a disaster because I was very good at racquet ball ---totally different techniques. So it is like geometry vs algebra. Some are good at one and some at another....few good at both.
Maybe if I had a good blog like this one with good advice, I would have had an incredible game.
I love these great tennis tips. I will make sure to put them to the test, and see if the results in my matches better my game. Top spin is always a nice variation to your game!
4 comments:
Good advice, I could always use some extra topspin in my game.
My tennis class was a disaster because I was very good at racquet ball ---totally different techniques. So it is like geometry vs algebra. Some are good at one and some at another....few good at both.
Maybe if I had a good blog like this one with good advice, I would have had an incredible game.
I love these great tennis tips. I will make sure to put them to the test, and see if the results in my matches better my game. Top spin is always a nice variation to your game!
Man this website has really helped me to improve my game. Thank you so much for taking the time to research this and help people out.
Post a Comment