Well I am a newbie to the whole blog scene. I have yet to decide what the main content of my bog will be, but I will take this opportunity to just introduce myself.
I am a senior at Brigham Young University majoring in Business Management with an emphasis in Marketing. I love what I am studying, it is so interesting and fast paced and I love all of the interaction with other people. I will graduate in April and currently am hoping to land an awesome job!
I am from a suburb right out side of Portland, Oregon called West Linn. I went to pre-school there and graduated from High school there. It is a great place to live! Anyways, I have lived in Utah for 4 years now and I have been married for about 8 months.
Something kind of fun about me is that I played volleyball for BYU for 3 years. I was the libero, for all of you who don't know a think about volleyball the libero is the one who wears the opposite colored uniform and only plays in the back row. I had a blast playing at BYU and I am now getting excited to graduate!
I would just like to extend and official WELCOME to my blog!! Keep in touch and see what kind of crazy things we can come up with to talk about! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment