Yesterday I had the opportunity to hear from Amy Rees Lewis the CEO from MediConnectGlobal. She was a guest speaker in my marketing strategy class at BYU. It was so amazing to meet with some one who has had so much sucess. She told of how she started at MeddiConnect and her own start up company based in India called Globerian.
It was fascinating to hear her story and see how influencial she is. There are going to be many great things that come from MediConncetGlobal (a result of the merge between MediConnect and Globerian).
It was so nice to see a woman that is so animated and passionate about what she does. Who gets excited when they talk about the future and is so eager and willing to help people out. I just wanted to tell all of you that if you ever have a chance to meet or hear Amy Rees Lewis speak I highly reccommend it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment