Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just one of those days

Well either the Christmas Spirit was in full force this morning or I looked as haggard as I felt at the store this morning :)

Here is the scenario:

9am Brady and I at Meijer picking up some diapers and medicine. Both of us in our Pj's and looking quite tired I'm sure. We get to the checkout (all of which have long lines) after a moment of me telling brady we're almost done then we can go home she nicely says "here go ahead of me I'm not in a hurry." I graciously thanked her and she was super sweet. Then after we pay I go outside to grab my pre-paid 40 lb bags of salt pellets for our water softener. A nice fireman who was there waiting by his firetruck offered to help me after he saw me grab the first bag from the tall stack and realize it was heavier than I though it would be. So he got the second bag and loaded it in my cart for me. I was greatful for the help.

Brady was sick for a few days this week, fever, throwing up, grumpy, not sleeping well, no eating. He hasn't have a fever or thrown up for a couple days now which is good, he is still all the other things though. Then last night Rich woke up sick and throwing up, so he's in bed all day today. Max has been waking up extra at night also. I just feel so tired! I guess you could say it's just been one of those days for the past week.

I'm working hard to get all the cleaning and packing done for our trip out to Oregon. Which I'm SOOO Excited for. Just knowing we'll be there tomorrow night is getting me through this tiring week! Here's to a wonderful trip to Oregon for Christmas!

6 comments:

Liz said...

WAHOO!! i know those days well, linds. i can't wait to help out at least a little while you're here. hurry up and get here already!

Sarah said...

What sweet people. You sound like you really needed that extra lovin'!

Brad and Kimberly said...

tough time! Wish I could be there to help. Have fun at home!

Jenalee said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, but good thing you got all the yucky sickness out of the way before you left! You sure deserve a nice trip.

sarah e. said...

It's so nice when people go out of their way to help you, whether you need it or not. I remember one day last winter when Kate was really small, the librarian helped me walk out to my car, carrying Maggie for me. It was so nice.

I hope everyone gets feeling better and you can get some rest when you visit your family! :)

sarah e. said...

Also, I forgot to say on a previous post, you were a really cute Smurf family.