Friday, November 12, 2010

Meet the smurf family

Helping mom pass out candy while munchin on some goodies

Brady LOVES Max! He contstantly wants to give kisses, hold him, pat his back, touch him, and he get so excited when Max makes any noises he looks at Max then at me with a huge grin and pointing to make sure I heard Max.
Such an angel face!

First time going to church - 3 weeks old
All the boys ready for church

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Max DOES have an angel face. How precious is he?!?! Love the brotherly love...I hope I have that in my home someday.

Unknown said...

I loved the Smurfs growing up! I have to say that these are the cutest Smurfs I have EVER seen=) All 4 of them!!
It was so good to spend time with you last Sunday! We were glad we got to be a part of Max's special day!!
See you tomorrow!

Love to all=)

Julie said...

What a cute idea! I love the Smurfs. Your boys are handsome. I don't think I ever said congratulations on the new addition!

Sarah said...

What a great costume idea!! Your Max is tooooooo cute. I bet you love squeezing him all the time. Oh and we have that jammie outfit!

Michelle and Tyler said...

I love that idea! That is so fun that Brady is so cute to Max! What a good big brother!