Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break!

We are so excited to leave on our vacation tomorrow! Rich has an entire week off so we are going to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. Neither of us have ever been there but I'm sure we'll love it!

Wish us good weather please!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We hope you have the best weather! Have a great time!;)Who knows, maybe we will see you down there!

Unknown said...

Best of luck with the weather! Myrtle Beach is perfect in the summer, maybe the weather will cooperate early this year! But good or bad weather, I'm sure you'll have a blast!!!!!!!!

Brett, Kelly, and Amber said...

I grew up going to Myrtle Beach... you will have the best time! We took Amber there back in the fall. =) We highly, highly recommend that you go to Sticky Fingers restaurant! The best one is outside of Coastal Grand Mall. Seriously, GO THERE! Brett said it was the best ribs he's ever eaten in his life! They are delicious... we went there 2 nights in a row on our last trip there. =) Have fun!!

Emily said...

You will love it, it is such a a beautiful place! There is so much to do, aquriums and cliffs overlooking the ocean. It will be a bit cooler being north so be sure to bring some sweatshirts and a hat for Brady. Have fun!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! I saw a pic of Brady on Lindsay's blog and HE IS A CHUB!!!!!! And his blond curls are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO DIE FOR!!!!!