Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow its been awhile since I last posted!! No pictures for this update though.. I just wanted to say that I WISH it would stop snowing!!


I swear for the last week and a half it has been snowing. It is fun at first but now it is just really cold and as I stare at the snow coming down pretty hard right now I just wish it would stop!!


Ok- next post I'll update you on all the fun things we've been up to. Hope you are warmer than we are!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Linds! How are you doing?
Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day!HOW IS YOUR CUTE BABY? I bet he is getting so big!

xoxo em

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

Just come to Vegas it has been 75 for the last couple days. Not to rub in it or anything haha.