Friday, September 18, 2009

These days we've been...

Just hanging out together
Going to the Christmas Carol Train Tour with our friends
Playing in his new jumper
Getting pretty good at sitting up
This is how we do it here. No thumb sucking - just the pointer finger. (Seriously, he sucks on his pointer fingers all the time. He falls asleep at bed time sucking on them)
Standing all by himself!
First time in the park swing. He had fun even though you can't tell in this picture. (We went to go swimming but went swinging instead)
Just lounging and he's been sleeping a TON! I think he's in another growth spurt.
And we are going camping later today so it should be a fun weekend. I'll be sure to post how our first camp out as a family goes!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

He is so stinking big! I can't believe it! He makes Trey looks like a little weiner.

Liz said...

i love all of the pics! he's already grown since the last time we saw him. what a big boy. can't wait to see you guys again. good luck camping!

bummer about richie's bike.

Emily said...

Sory about the BIKE BUMMER! Brady is so big! I cant wait to meet him! Hopefully in December! :) Love you both!

Sarah said...

My brother in law sucked on his pointer finger! Funny. He's a little cutie.