Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oregon Visit

I was able to go out to Oregon last week to visit my family! I took Brady with me and as a surprise Rich was able to join us for a couple days as well. We had a great time!


I was able to introduce Brady to lots of family and friends and just have fun with my fam. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have but here is what I have.


Taylor my younger brother had his Eagle Scout Court of Honor. He is going to BYU in the fall.


Us just hangin out after the court of honorBrady with Great Grandpa Evans

Brady with Great Grandpa Christensen
My parents have a pool so we were able to enjoy some swim time!

Brady had lots of cousin time with these 2! Calvin is almost 3 and Miles is 2.5 months older than Brady. It had been a year since I had seen them and never met Miles so it was a lot of fun!

These next few show what we think life with twins would be like :)

don't mind the nakedness.. we tried to keep it g-rated :)


We had a wonderful trip! Thanks mom and dad for having us out to visit you! Just let me know when you want us to come back :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

cute pictures! i'm going to have to steal some of these. it was so fun seeing you guys. come back soon!

ASH said...

come back! I miss you already!!!!!