Saturday, August 08, 2009

Lemon Chicken

Lemon chicken was for dinner tonight.


Rich left this morning (Saturday morning) at 8:30 to go to school and study for his test on monday. Brady and I were going to meet up with him at the school at 5 to take him some dinner. I was in a rush and decided to just fry up some chicken for him.


I was in a hurry and was trying to keep Brady occupied as well. Once it was done and I had the corn and fruit ready everything went in the sac and off we were to meet rich.


Rich asked what I had brought and I said chicken and corn and I had cooked the chicken with some lemon. He took a bite and his face scrunched up all sour and he says "Did you boil the chicken in lemon juice?" HAHA


So I tried it and yeah.... it was lemon chicken alright! It was pretty funny!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is so funny! Jamie is not a fan of lemon chiken... I made it once too! :)

aSH said...

Hahaha ohhh man! I did that same exact thing down at school. All my roommates just about died! Yuck! But...the trick is to add a bit of the seasoning that comes in a yellow thing. Kind of looks like lemon peper. Super good! Cant wait to see you on wed!!