Thursday, August 20, 2009

Artists

We felt a little creative and went and bought canvas and paint for a fun date at home! Here are our creations.

I did the flower and Rich did the mountains/meadow. I had never done anything like this and it was a lot of fun working on these! I highly recommend it as a date for all of you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Richard missing the mountains?=) Your paintings are wonderful!

Hope you are doing well and had a fun trip. We look forward to seeing you guys next weekend. I bet Brady has grown so much!

Love you guys!

ashley evans said...

Wow, these things are pretty impressive! I would buy one from you for sure! Just make it a portrait of ME! haha It was soooo good to see you guys this last week. Love you!

Anonymous said...

How fun, what a cute date night! You guys are actually really good!

Liz said...

wow, these look really good! sounds fun. i'm just not so sure mine and trav's would turn out like yours. it was fun seeing you guys!

Kim said...

I am impressed. That does sound like a fun thing to do....my girls would love it!

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

Impressive...It's all paint-by-numbers for me :)

sarah e. said...

That is a really fun idea! I think we'll try it, but we might start on office paper because I don't think Mike and I are as skilled as you and Rich.