Brady turned 5 months yesterday and he gave me an AWESOME present! He slept for 12 1/2 hours without eating!! YAY! I still had to get up 2 quick times but I'll take last night any day!
That is amazing! Macey didn't do that until she was almost a year old! HAHA take those days when they come... you must be doing something right because he looks so healthy and happy! We miss you guys!
3 comments:
That is amazing! Macey didn't do that until she was almost a year old! HAHA take those days when they come... you must be doing something right because he looks so healthy and happy! We miss you guys!
I good nights rest is all a mama could ask for....I bet that felt great! He's a handsome little/big guy!
HURRAY!!! Sleeping through the night (12 hours, in my book :) is BY FAR my favorite "milestone"!!
Post a Comment