Once we get caught up here at home I'll tell you all about our wonderful trip!
Are you back!
LUCKY!!!!
Seriously?!!? That's awesome!!
I can't wait to see all the pictures!
Oh I am so jealous! I can't wait to hear about your trip! I hope you took lots of pictures!
What an amazing trip that must've been!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!! Did you take Brady with you?
PARIS??!!! With a baby....how did THAT go??! In my experience....it's not a vacation if you have kids with you! :P But maybe he was young enough to not make it too tough. Can't wait for the Paris post to read all about it!
Can't wait to hear all about it, and more pics please! See you Saturday.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Are you back!
LUCKY!!!!
Seriously?!!? That's awesome!!
I can't wait to see all the pictures!
Oh I am so jealous! I can't wait to hear about your trip! I hope you took lots of pictures!
What an amazing trip that must've been!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!! Did you take Brady with you?
PARIS??!!! With a baby....how did THAT go??! In my experience....it's not a vacation if you have kids with you! :P But maybe he was young enough to not make it too tough. Can't wait for the Paris post to read all about it!
Can't wait to hear all about it, and more pics please! See you Saturday.
Post a Comment