Monday, May 18, 2009

My baby is sick

I feel so bad for him! He has been throwing up since yesterday, isn't really interested in eating, and has diarrhea. Luckily, no fever though.


On the way home from the doc today he puked in the car seat. I don't like it when my little guy is sick and there isn't much I can do. It's so sad!!


Any get well tips??

7 comments:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

Oh so sad, Sadie got the flu when she was that little I felt so bad. The worst was that she wanted to eat but would vomit every time she did. I could only give her an ounce of pedilight every half hour and she would cry every time I took they bottle away. Hopefully he gets better soon :(

Candace said...

Aw is it SO hard to see your little baby so sick!! Just snuggle him all he wants and if the doc said it was okay, give him pedialyte. Poor guy and poor you!! Get better soon, Brady!

Andrea said...

i know how hard it is. hang in there.

Unknown said...

We are sorry to hear that he has been sick. It is always so hard on Mommy (and baby) when they get sick. We hope that he gets to feeling better soon!

Lindsey said...

It is so hard to have a sick baby. Especially when they are so little. He is such a cute boy though.

Kristi said...

Nothing is worse than a sick baby! I'm so sorry for both of you. Hopefully he'll feel better soon and you can get back to life as usual.

Scott and Jamie said...

Oh so sad, having sick kids is the pits! You feel so bad for them, you can't do much for them, and you can't take them anywhere or else others will get their sickness. Oh, I hope he gets better soon. I usually gave my babies pedialyte if they throw up and have diahreah. If he gets congested and runny nosed then do a humidifier every night and nap. Take care, see you soon.