Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 Months!

Brady is two months old today! He is doing so good and growing A TON.


I've been sick the last few days and still not feeling that great so I'll do a more detailed post with lots of updated pictures when I'm feeling better.


But I love my baby and its so fun to see him do new things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he is so so cute. So munchable. We missed you at the party, but i hope you got some rest. Feel better soon!

Jenalee said...

I'm so sad you have been sick. I hope you are almost better. Good thing it happened now and not during your trip!

Andrea said...

Wow! Brady is HUGE! I can't believe that! Are u breastfeeding? U must have some goooood milk!!! come feed my kid!

Treyson just isn't a big eater. I was all worried, but the doc says he's perfectly healthy. I guess thats the diff. between the 98 percentile and the 40 percentile. haha.

Scott and Jamie said...

We missed you at the end of the year party. I hope you're feeling better now, call me if you need anything, I mean it! Have a great time in Paris if I don't see you before you go!

Sarah said...

uh-oh. What's wrong? 2 months flies!!