Rich had exams yesterday and now officially has started a full week of spring break!! YAY! So, I get to spend all day with him, and I finally can use his laptop! So pictures here we come.
But first, today we had our 'childbirth education class'. It was pretty basic stuff but I'm glad we did it. Just a tour of the maternity ward, pre-registration forms, talk/video about labor, recovery, and postpardum. The teacher taught the husbands some different back masage techniques that might help us during labor. That was my favorite part! I got a good 20 min back rub! But it was good to go and just feel a tiny bit more knowledgeable about what to expect.
I'm at 37 weeks today. So I'm good to have this baby any day if he chooses to come early. (My original due date was today.. so secretly I'm hoping he does come before April). I'll be sure to update on my progress.
As for the pictures... i've got a totally round belly and to me it seems even bigger in the pictures, but thats probably b/c I don't see it from the side.
Here I was at 34 weeks:
And a closer belly shot

At 35 weeks: (the same day of my baby shower!)
Don't mind the messy room!
And last week at 36 weeks. Representing BYU in all my prego glory! haha. this one makes me laugh!!
And here I am TODAY at 37 weeks
(Yes I am getting that preggo face we all love!)
I have other fun things to update on so i'll do that over the next couple days also!
3 comments:
Haha oh the prego face I didn't realize how bad mine was till I wasn't pregnant any more also didn't help that I gained 60 POUNDS. So compared to me you look awesome!
yay pictures! you are still looking good linds! not much longer and you'll have a little baby. crazy!! i'm so excited and can't wait to meet this little boy.
Lins,
I LOVE all these cute pics! You look adorable! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!!
Post a Comment