Thursday, February 12, 2009

Randoms..

So not much is going on here. Rich is studying a lot, I'm trying to keep busy and we are almost finished painting the nursery.






I thought I'd post some random pics that I haven't blogged about yet.





Over MLK weekend we took a quick trip to Chicago. We stayed at an awesome place and had a great time. It was about 18 degrees outside .. so here we are FREEZING walking back from the Sears Tower.




Here we are checking out the view from the top of the Sears Tower. Yeah Rich was trying to grow a goatee..
Before Christmas we went downtown Indy to see the lighted "Christmas Tree". It is a war memorial and they string lights from the top.



When I upload more recent pics from my camera I'll do a cooler update!

3 comments:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Fun that you got to go to Chicago...although I love the city, I'm not looking forward to the winters :)

Brett, Kelly, and Amber said...

You guys are so adorable!! Hope you're feeling well - isn't the 3rd trimester crazy?! It won't be long now!! =)

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. i want to go with matt some time soon. fun that you got to go before baby comes!