Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy 3 Years!!

Wow time flies!! Rich and I celebrated 3 years of Marriage on Tuesday! We can't belive that the time has gone so quickly. We have been so blessed and are so greatful for everything we have and have experienced together!

I love you babe!
These aren't our 'official' wedding photos but here is a look at our big day!




Now here we are today! Well on Christmas Eve at my parents house

6 comments:

Brett, Kelly, and Amber said...

You guys are so adorable!! And I love your cute belly!! It won't be long now!! =)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Hope you had a great Christmas and we look forward to getting together with you guys soon!

Love,
Mike, Linds and Kids

Anonymous said...

Aw!! How cute...Time does seem to fly! I cant believe its already been 3 years. Now its BAAAABY time! Wahoooo! :) Miss you.

Kim said...

Cute wedding pictures. We need to get together...do you work? Cuz I'm home all day...you could come visit.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Happy Anniversary! Lindsey...you look great! How do you do it?! I swear I gain at least 10 pounds in my face. :) You really do look awesome. I am glad to hear that you had a fun Christmas at your parents home. It sounds kind of exciting to be snowed in. I've only had it happen twice, but there is something cozy and fun about being stuck in the house with nowhere to go, because you can't.

Andrea said...

u are adorable! more prego pics!

PS how cute is your new nephew?