So these days I'm growing a lot! I'm almost 30 weeks along and doing great. I now feel our little guy up in my ribs and he moves around all the time. I've had many request for more prego pics.. so.. here I am at 28 weeks.
It was so fun having dinner with you guys Wednesday night. We should do that more often! And of course we agree that you are a cute little pregnant lady!=) Have a great day!
Very cute, Linds! You make a pretty pregnant lady. :) Hope you guys are doing really well--Marc got really excited the other day when he realized our families should both be in Indiana for Christmas next year--because he wants our kids to play together. :) Hope you're feeling good still and aren't too uncomfortable with all that kicking! Love, Jasmyn
Oh you are perfectly round and beautiful! I absoluelty love bellies! Too bad you aren't still in Utah, I could do your pictures for you! Let me know if you will be in town!
Thanks for going shopping with me yesterday! It was a lot more fun going with you than Mike=) And I know he appreciates not having to go too! Can't wait to see you next week! Have a wonderful weekend and be careful going to Louisville.
I love your belly! You are an adorable pregnant woman. I can't wait to be 30 weeks and showing more. How are you feeling? Is it getting scary to be so close?
11 comments:
cute!
You are so adorable!!!!
It was so fun having dinner with you guys Wednesday night. We should do that more often! And of course we agree that you are a cute little pregnant lady!=)
Have a great day!
Love,
Mike, Linds and Kids
Very cute, Linds! You make a pretty pregnant lady. :) Hope you guys are doing really well--Marc got really excited the other day when he realized our families should both be in Indiana for Christmas next year--because he wants our kids to play together. :) Hope you're feeling good still and aren't too uncomfortable with all that kicking! Love, Jasmyn
You are so cute!!! Yay!!
Linds thanks for saying hi. congrats on the baby...so fun. you look really cute. I hope you are enjoying pregnancy :)
Oh you are perfectly round and beautiful! I absoluelty love bellies! Too bad you aren't still in Utah, I could do your pictures for you! Let me know if you will be in town!
Ahh you look great!!!! I hope I look as good as you do when I'm that far along. Impressive!! =)
Thanks for going shopping with me yesterday! It was a lot more fun going with you than Mike=) And I know he appreciates not having to go too! Can't wait to see you next week! Have a wonderful weekend and be careful going to Louisville.
Love,
Linds.
you look great! this snow needs to melt soon so we can get together!
I love your belly! You are an adorable pregnant woman. I can't wait to be 30 weeks and showing more. How are you feeling? Is it getting scary to be so close?
Post a Comment