I baked all day today! I know many of you out there probably did too! I thought it was pretty fun for the most part!
I decided to be ambitious and make my grandma's signature rolls for tomorrow. So far they are looking good! They won't be finished until tomorrow and I'll definately post a picture of how they turn out.
I also made our favorite peanut butter fudge, homemade ice cream, both for tomorrow. And bannana bread - mainly cause our bannanas needed to be thrown away or used!
I rocked out to celine dion classic hits and everything turned out great!
5 comments:
Hey I made banana bread today too!
i'm making your fudge today! travis says it's a must. happy thanksgiving, guys!
Those mother instincts are already kicking in!!
Your next post needs to be some recipes! I'm serious.
Celine always makes my food taste better, my house cleaner and just makes me happier. Good choice on the music. I want to see a picture of these rolls!
Post a Comment