Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mom's Visiting!!

My Mom is coming to visit us today!! I leave to pick her up from the airport in like 30 min. I'm SOO EXCITED! We haven't seen her since Christmas basically.

Her and I are going to drive up to Chicago see a couple shows and then continue on to Wisconsin to watch my sister play volleyball there. Rich will be studying and taking tests on Friday so he won't be coming with us. :( But at least I won't bug him and he can study in peace! haha

4 comments:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Yay! Have fun in Chicago!

Liz said...

tell her hi for us and have fun! sounds like a nice little girls weekend.

Kristi said...

I LOVE your mom! Tell her hi for me and have fun!

Julie said...

I hope you have some fun girl time with your mom. That's always the best!