Monday, August 11, 2008

Downtown

So this past weekend Rich and I ventured downtown Indy. The weather was perfect for strolling along outside and seeing some of the cool things downtown.

This one marks the center of Indianapolis.



This one is a pic of the Artgarden, there are small concerts and musical performances in there. It is attached to the big Circle Center mall downtown.

We had a great time exploring downtown a bit and learning more about where we live!

1 comment:

Michelle and Tyler said...

I'm so glad that you did this post! I have never been anywhere near Indiana and so I feel like I have no mental picture of where you guys live! Now I do! (I know you dont live downtown, but it at least gives me an idea!) We really need to talk and catch up! Every night I go to call you and then realize that you are like 3 hours ahead of me and it is way too late! I'm glad at least that I can look at your blog and get a tiny insight of what you guys are up to!