Rich getting ready to walk in for commencement

Rich's parents and grandma at commencement

Rich's brother Marc and his fiancee Jasmyn

Rich happy with his diploma (and looking forward to another 4 years of school! :)


We happened to see our friends Michelle and Tyler at graduation also! We were so excited to see them! They moved down to California in January so it was a great surprise to see them for a few minutes.

My dad was able to come in town for convocation. It was great to have him with us for a few days!

On Saturday morning, while my dad was in town, we decided to hike the Y. In the 5 years I have lived in Utah I had never climbed the Y! Crazy I know! We had a lot of fun and the weather was perfect for climbing!


So we are excited to be moving to Indiana in 2 weeks!!
I no longer work at Overstock.com (where I have worked for the past year). My last day there was on April 23rd and I started my new job at FamilyLink on the 28th. Busy busy! But in this new job I will still be doing marketing but I will work from home in Indiana! I had to work in the office in Provo for a few weeks before we actually moved, hence the departure from Overstock.
I will definitely miss the friends that I made at overstock! I have some fun pictures from my last day of work and dinner that a few of us went to.
The team at work

Rich and I at dinner (we tried the different color settings on our camera - I'm not sure which ones I like yet)

The whole group

Andrea and I. We started working at overstock within a week of each other so it will be sad to not have someone there next to me learning everything at the same time!

The Girls

I really enjoyed working at overstock. I learned a TON and made some good friends, laughed a lot and had fun! I'm excited for my new job but there is nothing like your first 'real' job after college and mine was a great one!
We have done a few other fun things in the last couple weeks so I'll post pictures and updates about those later.
6 comments:
Cute Linds,
I love the pictures! I wanted to remind you about Ryans party on the 24th 11 am (there will be lots of kids but the pool will be open. My mom wants to have you for dinner the sunday before your big move the 25th, she basicly wants to have everyone over to say goodbye to you. Im sure you could invite a few of Rich's family too. We will miss you guys!
Ps let us know what we can do to help you....
Love,
Em
Yeah! We are so excited to have you guys out here and be able to spend some time with you! I don't know how long that you guys will be in Columbus, but the ward could really use you guys! You will be a great blessing wherever you end up! Anyway, we will be counting down the days until you guys get here. It will be fun to have some Euchre playing buddies=)
Love ya,
Linds and Guys
Nice pics!! You two were long over due for an update...glad you did! I miss you guys! Congrats to rich, I cant wait till I graduate as well. What an accomplishment! Have a fun time moving...and with the drive! YUCK! love you guys!
Awesome that you can work from home in Indiana! How did you land that?! Good to see you guys are doing well :)
I wish I could go live in Indiana for awhile, and just work from home, that would be awesome. Hey Richard I met your mom's brother today in Richfield, the one that works at Zions. small world huh
SO fun! I loved seeing you guys at graduation! I only wish it wasnt such a crazy day so that we could have spent more time together. And now, you are accross the country! How did the move go? Are things going well so far out there? I feel like I miss you more now that you are even farther away!
Post a Comment