Wow.. way too much time has passed since we lasted posted! We have moved to Lehi, UT and we really like our new apartment, eventhough we don't have any internet there. So we have to make it to the Lehi public library to post on here! :)
Well where to start this update?
I accepted a job offer before graduation from Overstock.com, an online retailing company based in Salt Lake City. So, Rich and I decided to cut down my commute time and move to Lehi. I am now a working woman, getting used to the daily 9-5 grind. I am learning a lot and it is going well.
Rich still has one more year at BYU. He is currently studding to take the DAT (dental acceptance test). He has already turned in his application for 12 dental schools and take the DAT in 1.5 weeks. He is hitting the books really hard!!
We just spent a long weekend last week with Rich's entire family (minus his brother on a mission) in Indiana. We had a lot of fun seeing everyone and playing with the little niece and newphews.
Well thats all for now, as soon as we get our camera fixed I will put up all kinds of fun pictures!
1 comment:
Hey it was fun seeing you guys on sunday! I'm glad that life is going so well for you guys right now...maybe a little busy and intense, but good. Good luck with the DAT Rich! It is actually probably a good thing that Lindsay works full time, so you can get some studying done. When Marc was studying for the DAT I had nothing to do, but bug him and then Jackson was born...we were no good at giving him privacy to study hard! :)
PS I think you have Marc ready to apply to Indiana. :) Well, see.
Post a Comment