Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Building houses, concerts, taking tests

Well this is what Rich and I were working on all of last week!! It was my final creativity project in my history of creativity class. I really did not enjoy this class but now it is over and we had a fun time building this house. It is supposed to be like the house of a modern day leader and what he would have in his home. I had this paper to go along with it so it would make more sense but we thought we would show you the final product.





I turned it last Thursday and now we don't know what to do with it. We were planning on just throwing it away, but now after sooo much time went into it we don't just want to throw it away but we don't want to keep it either.
Last night I went to Rich's BYU University Choral Concert. He has been in this choral class all semester and last night was their big performance. They sounded really good. It was fun to see Richie in that kind of a setting. He is so talented and well rounded, I don't think many people are really athletic, musical and artistic like he is. WOW. Anyways, we had fun, and I only have one final left. So I am pretty much done and just cleaning and organizing and looking for a job! Rich is just getting started with his finals so he will be studying all the time and won't be done until next Wednesday... the last day of finals!
Congrats to all those out there who are graduating this semester!! We finally made it!!

3 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I am so impressed by your skills! You guys are awsome!! You had better hold onto that project you never know what you might like to have it for...maybe a little doll house for a daughter. Good Work! I hope all finishes out well with finals and school, and good luck on the job hunt. Keep us posted on all of it!

Anonymous said...

Linner!! Wow that house is AMAZING!!! It looks so good! Great job! And Congrats with Graduation! I cant wait...only 2 more years plus 1 for master....YIKES!! haha Love you both!!

-ur sis :)

Unknown said...

Lindsey, give the house to Desert Industries. Some little girl would love to have that for a play house. love michelle