So, on our day off today, we slept in, made a big breakfast together, hung out at the house for a little bit, and in the early afternoon we went to the laundry mat. We got there and I got some quarters, started to load a few washers and Richie helped then went into the little arcade room they have there.
For the next 10-15 min. he just pretended to play the video games then, he came and wanted some quarters to play the games while we waited for the laundry. It was so cute, and I got a vision of what our kids are going to be like if we ever have to take them to the laundry mat. Once he used the quarters he had, he wanted more. It was really cute and funny, as he became like a little kid all excited by the games.
1 comment:
Any male waiting around for laundry to get done would have done the exact same thing if there was a arcade room there. I only spent 50 cents on mario brothers.
Richie
Post a Comment