No.. not the career type job that I want after I graduate but this job I just got might help me get a better one once I am done with school in April. I wanted to just get my foot in the door and have some real marketing experience I could put on my resume so I talked to one of my professors to see if he needed a research assistant. He did.. so he asked me why I was interested and said.. "okay, thats good enough for me, you are HIRED."
So, I now have a job as a marketing research assistant in the BYU Marriot School of Business. It will be great because it is only 5-10 hours a week (most likely) and it pays $10 bucks an hour. So Hopefully it will be fun and it will definately give me something extra to do now that I can't watch any TV because we cancelled the cable today. :(
1 comment:
Congrats linds! that will be grat experience. good luck
Post a Comment