Thursday, September 21, 2006

TV

There has been no tv service in my house for the last 9 months. My husband and I just never really watched tv and never signed up for any service, eventhough we have this huge tv.

Well, now that is it football season we decided to sign up for the basic cable package. It has a whoppin' 12 channels. It is perfect though. But there is some bad news, I am becoming ADDICTED! After not seeing any tv for so long, I just love to watch all the cool new season premiers. I can't belive how much time I have wasted just watching tv since it got connected a week and a half ago. So to all tv watchers, beware, there are addictive qualities!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, about the tv thing. I can relate. My wife and I also just got hooked up with tv and man, I've never really understood the meaning of addiction until now. It's good you just got 12 channels.
rnrn